ALL-IN-ONE CAST IRON SKILLET
ALL-IN-ONE CAST IRON SKILLET
Bold lines. Vintage polish. Premium performance.
Meet the All-In-One Cast Iron Skillet Collection. This deluxe cast iron skillet is inspired by Japanese cookware and thoughtfully designed for open fire use, making it the perfect addition to any cooking enthusiast's collection. Included Dutch oven style lid, circular polished interior, better heat distribution, extended handle, and copper accents make this a dream to cook with--from camp to kitchen. Pre-seasoned with organic sunflower oil and ready to use right out of the box.
Note: Due to a thicker base than similar products, we recommend cooking “slow and low” to get to know your pan. Like all new skillets, sticking can occur and will decrease over time.
- Japanese-inspired design
- Polished finish on skillet cooking surface
- Included dutch oven style lid with heat-dispersing copper D-ring handle
- Under-lid can be used as an additional cooking surface
- Pre-seasoned with organic sunflower oil
- Non-stick characteristics over time
- Ergonomic handle design includes an extended handle for easier handling and safety
- Added hole in handle for hanging
- Thicker base distributes heat evenly
- Lighter weight than similar products
1 All-In-One Cast Iron Skillet
1 All-In-One Cast Iron Skillet Lid
Copper plated No. 70 spring wire (4mm gauge)
Organic 100% Sunflower Oil
Diameter top: 10"
Handle to handle: 16.75"
Handle length: 6.5"
Pour Spout Width: 10.25"
Weight: 5.5 lbs
Designed in Utah | Made in China
As a Certified B Corporation, Barebone's ensures that their commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches their products worldwide, without exception.
How to reseason your cast iron
1. Scrub the cast iron clean using a cleaning mesh or a stiff brush.
2. Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C).
3. Choose a cooking oil with a high smoke point, such as Sunflower or Grapeseed oil.
4. Apply a small amount of oil at a time using a paper towel to rub it into the interior of the cast iron, including the walls. Cast iron is porous, so you should be able to rub quite a bit of oil into the surface without excess oil. Repeat until the skillet is well-oiled, but not dripping.
5. Place the cast iron in the oven for 10 minutes, then carefully remove it and wipe away any excess oil on the surface.
6. Increase the oven temperature to 400°F (205°C).
7. Bake the cast iron for 1 hour, then turn off the oven and allow the cast iron to cool in the oven.
8. Once the cast iron is cool, remove it from the oven and wipe away any remaining oil with a paper towel or cloth.
Your cast iron is now seasoned and ready to use.
Repeat this process periodically to maintain the seasoning on your cast iron.
Step by step intructions for a seamless installation process.
We take pride in engineering, sourcing and testing the products we offer.
Our products at the Van Mart are trusted by some of the top builders in the U.S.