The recommended adhesive for all of our lonseal flooring kits. With a firm hold and long lasting seal, this epoxy is a no brainer. Lonseal epoxy comes in two parts and should be applied cautiously with the right tools.
- Adhesive must be applied by a trowel with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U-Notches (Model ZZ800 Trowel Sold Separately). These specs are specifically recommended by the adhesive MFG. If applied incorrectly the flooring will not lay properly.
- Approx. Spread rate: Half-gallon: 85-100 square feet; Gallon: 170 - 225 sq. ft. *
- Open time: Up to 15 minutes
- Working time: Up to 15 minutes
Notes: Trowel sizes listed are by width/depth/space. All information provided above will vary depending on the job site conditions, including temperature, humidity, substrate porosity, and applicator.
*Actual job site spread rate will vary depending on the substrate conditions.
OPEN TIME: Waiting time required before placing the flooring material into the adhesive.
WORKING TIME: Amount of time for the adhesive to accept the flooring material after being applied to the substrate.
- Size: 1/2 Gallon, 1 Gallon
- Style: 2-Part Epoxy
- Sprinter 144, Promaster 136, Transit 148: 1/2 Gallon
- Sprinter 170, Promaster 159, Transit 148EL: 1 Gallon
Step by step intructions for a seamless installation process.
We take pride in engineering, sourcing and testing the products we offer.
Our products at the Van Mart are trusted by some of the top builders in the U.S.