Standing on the shoulders of giants, the Falcon 2 is made even better than its predecessor with thoughtful, adventure-ready improvements. Still our lowest profile tent, the Falcon 2 has been upgraded with a more rugged insulated shell, blackout tent material, a true memory foam mattress, and heavier-duty accessory channels with crossbar capability.
The classic clamshell design makes the Falcon 2 extremely reliable and easy to operate while the aluminum construction means it will survive the toughest overland journeys.
** For this product to work on your Sprinter Van you will to have a roof rail system (or rack) and a universal mounting bracket. Both can be bought below:
Dimension & Weight:
- Sleeps: 2
- Interior: 86″L x 48″W
- Exterior: 88″L x 50″W
- Height: 6.5″ when closed
- Max Headroom: 60″ when open
- Width left-right between Roofnest mounting rails: 31.5″
- Minimum distance front-back between rack crossbars: 30″
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Included With Tent: 2” Memory Foam Mattress, 8.5' Ladder, Universal Mounting Kit, 4x4 ground mat, Gear Grid, Anti-Condensation Mat, Dual-Detachable Pockets, Privacy Tent, and LED Lights
Materials & Construction:
- Shell: Insulated Honeycomb aluminum shell with extruded aluminum sides. 2 accessory channels can support 75 lbs of gear per side. Compatible with M8 hardware
- Tent Material: 320GSM coated Polycotton with blackout coating. (waterproof rating of 3000mm)
- Ladder: 8.5 foot aluminum telescoping ladder with angled rungs
- Mattress: Integrated 2” true memory foam mattress with cover
- Gear Grid Ceiling mounted gear grid with 5 large pockets and 1 clear tablet pocket
- Lighting: USB-powered LED light strip
Step by step intructions for a seamless installation process.
We take pride in engineering, sourcing and testing the products we offer.
Our products at the Van Mart are trusted by some of the top builders in the U.S.