STAGE 2 KIT INCLUDES
- Bilstein B6 front strut (pair)
- Front Sumo Springs (pair) ** choose 500 or 1000lb spring rate **
- Fox 2.0 Performance series IFP shocks **custom tuned to the weight of your van for 2500 or 3500 applications**
STAGE 2 KIT RIDE IMPROVEMENT GOALS
- Reduce the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Control large and small bumps more efficiently than factory shocks and bump stops
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on
WHAT VANS SHOULD GET A STAGE 2 KIT?
- This kit is designed for all vans that are looking for improved stability and a better ride. We tune each set of Fox shocks we sell to your van weight prior to shipping. We will be contacting you for weights and the driving conditions the van is put through. Vans that are near the gross vehicle weight rating may want to add additional rear suspension parts to reduce rear suspension sag and improve stability.
When your are lifting or upgrading your sprinter suspension for a better ride there is no better option than the Bilstein B6 front strut. Bilstein B6 struts utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B6 struts are tuned to assure optimal performance is achieved. Bilstein B6 struts offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
The front Sumo Spring replaces the hard factory bump stop It contacts the control arm at ride height to increase the front suspension spring rate, while still compressing to the height of the factory bump stop. Suspension travel is not reduced. The additional spring rate reduces sway, improves control in high winds and comfort while the suspension cycles.
- The custom tuned Fox shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized.