Our OBSIDIAN® SERIES Portable Kit is the perfect on-the-go power solution to charge your next adventure. It features patented low-profile solar panels to provide the ultimate flexibility and durability in a mobile and off-grid solar charger. These Made in USA panels are handcrafted in Bend, Oregon using premium materials and precision manufacturing techniques to meet your off-grid power needs and exceed your expectations.
Perfect for tight storage spaces in vans and Overlanding trailers, and ultimate versatility, the OBSIDIAN® SERIES portable kits are low profile, robust, & lightweight. The OBSIDIAN® SERIES portable kits are 50% slimmer than our Legacy Series Portable Kits. OBSIDIAN® SERIES Portable Kits feature an integrated carry case that doubles as a quick-deploy adjustable stand. Slim anodized aluminum carry handle makes handling a breeze. The Tactical Carry Case utilizes an integrated storage bag to hold all the necessities and the case lays flat to maximize storage potential.
This 100-watt panel generates enough power for longer off-grid stays in small rigs or shorter trips in slightly larger RVs. Our weather-resistant 15-amp charge controller is integrated into the kit to protect your 12-volt battery from overcharging, while also providing updates on power usage in real-time and over longer periods of time on its large digital display.
Kit Includes (USP2003):
- Patented OBSIDIAN® SERIES 100-watt solar panel
- The tactical all-weather integrated carry case that quickly deploys into an adjustable stand.
- Padded ballistic-nylon accessory pocket to house all cables, charge controller, and future upgrades.
- All-weather ATP plugs for customizable and scalable integration.
- Magnetically mounted 15 Amp Zamp Charge Controller
- 15-foot portable ATP-ATP extension cable
- ATP Fused Alligator Clamps
- 6” ATP-SAE Adaptor
- 25-Year Output Warranty
Single Kit Size: 44.5” tall x 21.75” wide x 2” thin
Single Kit Weight: 23.5 lbs (Note that weights do not include cables)