The Cooper Bussmann 12-110-1000 power inverter by Eaton is designed to provide clean, reliable AC power in commercial truck, RV, van, and other mobile applications. Featuring a True Sine Wave output, the Cooper Bussmann 12-110-1000 inverter is able to power all electrical loads; including CPAP machines for sleep apnea, tools, motors and other demanding electrical devices up to 1000 watts. This unit also has high surge capability to power up hard to start loads like power tools, refrigerators or pumps.
When shore power is available, a built-in 20-amp relay will automatically transfer to incoming AC utility power. This feature minimizes battery discharge and provides seamless integration with electrical systems, eliminating the need for an external transfer switch and ensuring AC power is always available.
The Cooper Bussmann 12-110-1000 is protected against most abnormal conditions found in the automotive environment and includes a user selectable, three setting under voltage alarm and shut down to prevent the batteries from becoming depleted. It is also designed and tested to meet SAE Environmental and EMC Standards, and is UL listed and CSA approved, making it a safe, durable and reliable addition to your mobile system.
- 1,000 watts continuous power output
- 2,000 watts surge (peak power)
- True sine wave output for sensitive electronics and motors
- Built-in 20 Amp transfer relay
- Easy access AC & DC wiring
- AC hardwire or plug directly into the 20A GFCI receptacle
- Removable digital display
- UL458 listed
- CSA C22.2, No. 107.1 approved
- Meets SAE J1455 vibration standards
- Battery low-voltage protection (user selectable at 10.5 / 11.8 / 12.2 VDC)
- Battery over-voltage protection
- Automatic overload protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection