Our Mule Storage Lockers are the best way to take advantage of vertical space inside your van. We designed the Mule bag to combine the durability of hard-sided cases along with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage. The result is a unique overhead storage system that is strong and lightweight, and can fold flat when not in use.
Two bags fit on the passenger/sliding door side. Two more on the driver's side in your 144 WB van or three on the 170 WB (for a total of 4 or 5 bags depending on your van.)
- Built specifically for 2007+ Sprinter Van Model 144 & 170
- Can be used in many other applications
- See the photos and dimensions to determine fitment for your application.
- Ford Transit - The upper corner of the Transit van is more square than the Sprinter. Mounting in a Transit typically leaves a gap behind the bag in the upper corner.
- Ram ProMaster - There is some bracing in the Ram vans that more closely resemble the Sprinter profile.
- Length 47” Width 14” Height 14”
- 150 Liters of storage (9200 cu in). The equivalent of two large expedition backpacks
- Install and take down in minutes. Collapses into a flat pack
- Wood panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Two big 19” x 12” inch door openings along with a magnetic door flap
- Made with rip-stop water resistant nylon fabric