Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van (especially when equipped with an Agile Off Road RIP kit) is a capable off-road vehicle. No matter how capable the rig, it’ll eventually get stuck. This is why we encourage campers to outfit your van with a winch. There’s no AAA in the wild!
In most instances adding a winch means also installing a larger, expensive, and sometimes unsightly aftermarket front bumper. However Agile Off Road has developed a custom hidden mount winch plate designed to work with the OEM bumper on your second generation (2007 – 2018) Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van.
Second Generation: 2007 – 2018
*Fit Notes: 4×4 configuration only. 3500 vans require additional fabrication. Email for details.
Agile Recovery Package: $4869
- Agile Off Road Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Winch Plate (w/ tow hooks)
- Van compass engine Skid Plate
- Warn industries Zeon Platinum 10-S Winch
- Rigid A-Series LED Lights (2)
- Factor 55 FlatLink Expert
- Factor 55 Hawse Fairlead
- Includes installation cost